The ‘ringmaster’ of the circus is from Australia. He knows a good coffee. The ‘lion tamer’ of the circus wishes she was from Australia [poor thing is from Essex]. She is trying to mask her undesirable hometown by putting on a ‘creepy australian accent’ and making the best coffee this side of [ahem, whatever that ocean is between Australia and Bali].
The annoyingly cool kids from Five Senses roasters Melbourne/Perth are constantly checking that our coffee is up to their namesake. Our ridiculously expensive espresso machine and overly geeky baristas kind of make sure that it is.
Seriously, it’s the best on the island. We know what we’re talking about. Single origin Kintamani arabica custom roasted on the island, ground by the cup, made with love, served with a frangipani, an inspiring quote and a cookie. Boom!
- espresso/short macchiato 15
- double espresso/long black/piccolo 18
- double macchiato/ristretto 18
- latte/flat white/cappucino 20
- hot chocolate/mocha 22
- oscar and coco’s babycino 8
Pots of tea
- agung black: indonesia’a finest black tea — great with a warm chocolate brownie 25
- english breakfast / earl grey / peppermint / ceylon / green tea mango / sencha dewata / local chai / ginger green / lemongrass green / dream of fruits 25
- local chai with soy 35
- pita cleansing tea — blend of chinese white tea, coriander, cardomom & peppermint 25
- vata relaxing tea — blend of anise, cardamom, chamomile & ginger 25
- kapha invigorating tea — blend of green tea, cinnamon, ginger, pepper & clove 25