For groups of over 30 we offer a stand up platter menu where guests can mingle while waitresses bring around platters of canapés adapted specially from the menu.
You don’t have to hire the venue out, in fact you can choose from an air-conditioned non-smoking area that holds up to 65 people. Or a non-air conditioned smoking area, that holds up to 35 people at a high bar with cushioned bar stool seating.
If you would like to book the the entire venue out for a private function (like your pre-wedding drinks, hens, bucks or birthday), the venue can hold up to 150 people.
To book the whole venue all you need to to do is have a group of more than 40 people and pay a AUD$500 deposit [5 million rupiah] to secure the date. Don’t worry, then that deposit is allocated towards your food & drinks tab on the night.
So basically we’re saying you can have an awesome private party venue & bespoke event designed specifically for you, as long as you have at least 40 people and are willing to slap down around AUD$500 dollars deposit. Now, you can’t get that anywhere else in Bali — so you’d be silly not to.
While the booking deposit secures the venue for your required date, it is non-refundable within 30 days of the event. We accept deposit payments in cash as Rupiah, AUD or USD. You can also transfer into our PayPal account (see the side bar of this page), or our Australian or Indonesian bank accounts. On the night you can pay the balance as you wish: cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Platter menu for groups over 40
[choose from these items, send us a budget and we’ll send you a quote. we recommend you spend around 175k/person++ on food]
- crispy calamari with ginger soy
- snapper ceviche with flour tortilla chips
- beer battered fish & chips with tartare sauce in coffee cups
- bacon wrapped prawns with lemon potato & sauce vierge
- pork, chicken or prawn quesadillas served with sour cream & guacamole
- sirloin steak with mustard crème fraiche
- country pâté on toast with red onion marmalade
- veggie quesadillas [on flour tortillas] with capsicum, roasted pumpkin & capers [v]
- honey roasted pumpkin risotto with spinach & parmesan in tea cups [v]
- red quinoa and raisin salad with avocado in tea cups [ve]
- lentil salad with feta, preserved lemons, cherry tomato, cucumber & herbs in lettuce cups [v]
- fries with sweet chili mayo [v]
- bitesize hot churros with dark chocolate dipping sauce [v]
Bali is hot. Drinks on arrival are a must for your guests. You know it. Firstly, let us know your budget or how many welcome drinks you would like each guest to have, then choose which drink you fancy and we will make up a punch bowl of alcoholic goodness. As well, tell us how many beer buckets you were after and we’ll put the bintangs on ice. We also set a small budget for people to order non-alcoholic juices, soft drinks & water as their welcome drink.
Choose from this list of drinks:
- bali tropical punch (vodka, cointreau and 3 tropical juices) — 50k per drink
- pimm’s punch (pimms no. 1, mint, cucumber, strawbs, orange & refreshing lemonade) — 60k per drink
- frozen passion fruit & guava or strawberry margarita pitchers — 360k per pitcher
- classic margarita pitchers — 350k per pitcher
- mum’s punch (3 tropical juices) — 20k per drink
- bintang bucket — 6 beers for 125K
After welcome drinks we can either set up individual tabs with guests or you can opt to put a set amount behind the bar and let your guests pick their poison. Our favourite order to date was by an Australian expat banker over from Singapore who said ‘just put 50 mil behind the bar’… if you reach this, any extra drinks are free!